Flexible working options
Care Direct is all about caring, our operations, recruitment and management teams are run by nurses and expert health professionals. We have a good understanding of your needs.
We have a proven ability to employ and retain highly experienced staff. We’re experts in selecting the right staff, supporting their needs and training them to thrive in a constantly evolving sector.
We have many opportunities available in community support, disability or aged care, throughout North Queensland.
As a nurse / care staff, this means enjoying a rewarding career with total flexibility. As a client, this reflects a lasting partnership with an agency that delivers exceptional nursing and training services, each and every time.
Care Direct is a leading provider of Nursing and Care staff to health care facilities throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves in delivering the best service to ensure you enjoy your work experience through us. There are many reasons why you should join us and we have listed some of these below.
- Care Direct has experience in the healthcare industry and we are professional and experienced company.
- We provide the widest range of job opportunities for our staff.
- Care Direct is a very ethical and community focused company – we participate in community / charities activities.
- We provide the Highest Quality of Service – our Clients and Staff always come first.
- Our staff are paid highly competitive wages.
- Staff receive free Uniforms
- Care Direct pays referral fees to staff for introduction of other Nurses / Care Staff.
- Flexibility of Work – work wherever and whenever you want
Accommodation and travel is arranged for away from home placements.