National Injury Insurance Scheme of Queensland (NIISQ)
Care Direct is a Registered Service Provider for the National Injury Insurance Scheme of Queensland (NIISQ). The NIISQ provides funding to people who have sustained eligible serious personal injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Queensland on or after 1 July 2016.
As a registered Service Provider, our commitment to our NIISQ clients and their families is to work alongside them, focusing on:
- Maximising their independence.
- Improve their ability to conduct daily activities.
- Participate in the community or employment.
- Assist them to manage your injury.
- Help them to meet your individual goals.
Care Direct provides supports to participants through a number of different services, including:-
- Personal care and mobility support.
- Domestic Assistance.
- Managing your day to day routine.
- Support to access your local community.
- Attending appointments.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and your clinical team when needed.
- Medication assistance/prompting